Saturday, March 29, 2008

Introducing Alex the Monkey...

...This shirt has to be my new FAVORITE!


This sweet shirt is heading out to Angie and her son Alex. She contacted me after seeing Parker's shirt and wanted me to custom something special for her son. Alex and Parker are the best of buds. How cute are they going to be with their sweet Maggie Moo Original shirts on!?!


This shirt has a TON of detail, which I love to do and feel as though with more practice, I am getting better at. I backed this shirt with some adorable blue dots fabric, then some yummy chocolate felt, orange and white dot Amy Butler fabric (my favorite fabric designer ever!!!), cute facial features and some navy groovy buttons and Alex the Monkey came to life.


I loved making this shirt and hope that Alex loves wearing it! Thanks for your order Angie. I can't wait to hear what you and Mr. Alex thinks of his new shirt!




No comments: