Saturday, March 29, 2008

Introducing Harper the Owl...

A great teacher friend of mine is expecting her first baby this summer.

Her name is going to Harper.

She contacted me and asked if I could make Ms. Harper a sweet little girlie owl shirt. I think that it came out too cute and I just hope that Nicki and Don love it as much as I loved making it.

Harper has some adorable Chocolate Lollipop designer fabric for her body and face, hot pink fabric and soft pink felt for her wings, some cool brown embossed felt for the branch, and of course buttons for her eyes.

Thank you for your order, Nicki! I can't wait to meet Ms. Harper. Your going to be such an amazing mommy. I am blessed to work with wonderful teachers, such as you.
I hope you love her!


3 comments:

dreamingBIGdreams said...

Love your stuff!

I will be bring home a little girl next year and I picture her in stuff like this!!!

Love it!
:)jamie
dreamingbigdreams.wordpres.com

Alison said...

Jamie,

I would love to custom something for you and your upcoming sweetie! Thanks for your nice comments and just let me know if she needs a Maggie Moo Original in her closet!!!

Thanks again!
aLiSoN

Nicki and Don said...

Alison,

you are so talented. i love this and i know it will be baby Harper's favorite!!

Thanks again! See you soon!
Nicki