Sunday, March 23, 2008

Introducing Ms. Edna, Thelma, & Louise...

This awesome shirt is for the sister to adorable Parker...Jazmyne!

After receiving Parker's shirt, Erica contacted me and wanted something special for her beautiful daughter Jazmyne. I think it turned out too cute! She is my sweet niece, Anna's, age so it was so fun to create something for a older child/tween. She said that both her and her daughter had a great love for birds, which is right up my alley.

I hope that she loves it...
Thank you so much for your order, Erica.

I can't wait to see pictures of Jazmyne and Parker together in their Maggie Moo Original creations!

1 comment:

The Foley 5 said...

Alison ... once again you have outdone yourself! What a totally cute design!!! I just showed Jazmyne and she LOVES it too!!! She told me she can't wait to wear it. THANKS A MILLION :) You're so awesome!!