Saturday, March 15, 2008

A Flower for Sweet Lilly...

...This sweet flower shirt was a custom order for a new friend in Indiana...

Amy B. ordered this shirt for her daughter Lilly. I can't wait for Amy and Lilly to receive it...Lilly is a beautiful little girl and she is going to be so sweet in this shirt this summer.

This shirt was custom made with lots of beautiful designer fabrics. I patchworked the center part of the flower for that extra touch of detail.


Amy, thanks so much for your order and I hope you love it.
Your children are beautiful and I appreciate your business.



4 comments:

Laura Kelley www.pitterpatterart.com said...

Love it, as always. Hey and I added you to my blog roll on PitterPatter. Hope it gets you a little traffic. Laura

Alison B. said...

oooh i love this one! so cool. it's going to a sweet sweet baby and her wonderful mama.

Jennifer Fleming said...

how much??

amy b. said...

it's me, amy!!! back on line again (virus on computer) just getting a look at the shirt . CUTEST thing i have ever seen!!! thank you so much!!! can't wait to get it! i emailed you to!!

amy beckey