Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Introducing Betsy the Birdie...

I LOVE birds.
I have such a neat connection to birds. I don't know why, but I do. I do remember has a child, my grandfather Charles, who I also love, teaching me about birds. He had this neat book describing all the types and where they were most popular. I loved that book. Maggie's nursery is decorated in birds and I often call her my little birdie. I am just drawn to them.

I love this onesie. It is for Ms. Kaylor...soon-to-be daughter to Courtney. She is such a special friend and I hope she loves it. She has had a hard and difficult pregnancy...I know that she will be so thrilled to meet Ms. Kaylor. She is already so loved!




2 comments:

Karin said...

She is adorable!! Did you get labels made? They look great!! I was shopping at Pottery Barn Kids last weekend, and I saw the birdie bedding for girls, and it made me think of Maggie. It was so cute (and expensive, of course). Love you!!

Anonymous said...

The label is too cool! Did you make that somehow? I also love the birdies at Pottery Barn. I've been leaning toward it for when Kaitlin's room gets transformed into a big girl room (maybe this summer). Kaylor's birdie shirt is so cute!
Love,
Kerri