Saturday, March 8, 2008

Introducing Georgia the Giraffe...

...This was a custom order for a new friend out in Murfreesboro...

Amy L. requested a cute giraffe for her little sweetie. I think it turned out too cute, the pictures just don't do her justice. She is in shades of sweet brown and pink...LOVE that combination. I used some of my favorite chenille fabric paired with the pink and brown diamonds for the backing. Georgia is made with brown and pink polka dot fabric with stitching circles for the extra detail. Two pink little buttons for eyes and Georgia immediately came to life!

I love her and I hope that Amy and her little cutie will too!

Thanks so much for your order Amy! I can't wait for you to receive her!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO STINKIN' CUTE! Georgia may be my new favorite! I HAVE to figure out which two I like the best and order for Jack & McKinley this summer!

Anonymous said...

Georgia the Giraffe is Gorgeous!!! I love her! I can't wait for summer. I'll be wanting something, but I love sitting back watching the amazing things you are creating.
Love, Kerri