Thursday, March 13, 2008

Introducing Parker the VW Bug...


I LOVE this design. This one may just be my favorite one so far.

...This shirt is a custom order for a new friend in Murfreesboro, Erica and her son Parker...


Erica contacted me wondering if I could do something for her little boy. She loved my designs, but said that he needed something more boyish...I was thrilled. I have been dying to try out a new idea I had swimming around about a VW bug (older style) with a surfboard on top...I love it.

I used this awesome green and blue dot fabric with some red for the surfboard. The two buttons for wheels are just the right touch.


I have had several people tell me that they love my items, but everything is girlie! I did do two boy shirts and you can find them here. I love doing boys stuff as well, just seems like all of my orders lately were for girlie girlies.



I hope that Erica loves it and that little Parker thinks it is cool! I think Parker is a great addition to the Maggie Moo Family. Thanks Erica for your business...This was such a fun project!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is the coolest!! I might have to have one of these later in the year! I love the boy design!!! Yeah for boys!!

DKay said...

Hey - from GA - I have a little boy 2 yrs. old and I would love a really cool custom made football tshirt!
Any ideas????
Thanks!

The Foley 5 said...

Thank you so much Alison ... your awesome!! You did such a great job with this design!! I can wait for Parker to wear it :)