Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Alex The Monkey is LOVED!!!


Sweet little Alex received his Maggie Moo Monkey shirt in the mail yesterday and according to his mom...he LOVES it. She even sent me the sweetest email this morning...
...
Hi Alison,
Thought I'd tell you that Alex had to sleep in his shirt and this morning I literally had to yank it off him....he kept crying "Nooo my mooonkey!"
So do you do jammies?! LOL!
Thanks again.
Angie
...

How cute is that??? Angie also featured me on her blog with the sweetest mention and some adorable pictures of Alex and his new best friend...

Thanks Angie for your order! I can't wait to get started on our next little project! Mr. Alex is a little cutie! I am thrilled that he loves his new shirt!

To read the sweet mention from Angie, click HERE.

No comments: