Sunday, April 27, 2008

Introducing Evan the Monster Truck...


I love that my boy clothing gallery is growing...and I LOVE this shirt!

Shannon contacted me and requested a Monster Truck for her son, Evan. She said he loves monster trucks and motorcycles. I have the motorcycle shirt in the works, but I couldn't wait to post this shirt!

I love the Amy Butler Dot Fabric for the truck and all the detail just makes it look real!
I think the mud that the truck is splashing around in is my favorite part!






Shannon, thank you so much for your orders! I hope you love shirt #1!


Would love to hear what you think about this new design!

4 comments:

Heather said...

That is so creative! Great job Alison!

Erin Morgan said...

You come up with the cutest designs. And you have cute ones for boys, which I just love (as most retails, I find - cater to girls tastes).

Anonymous said...

hey. not sure how I got to ya, but I love your stuff.

Anonymous said...

love it! as always!