Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Cupcake...Without a Name!!!???!!!


This adorable shirt is for a new friend of mine, Amy, out in Murfreesboro. Her sweet daughter Savannah is the owner of Georgia the Giraffe. Amy contacted me because she needed a gift for a friend...She told me to be creative and just surprise her.

I love the way this sweet cupcake came out. It is made with some adorable springy fabrics in pinks, greens, and more pinks. The sweetest detail on this shirt has to be all the buttons. They make the shirt so lovable.

Amy, I hope you love this shirt! I can't wait to hear what MaKenzie thinks about it!

~Here is the fun part...This cupcake needs a name! Leave me a comment and let me know what you think his/her new name should be. Needs to be a good one...once it is named, that name sticks with every cupcake shirt made. There are no "rules"...so be creative!

Thanks for your help on this one!!!

12 comments:

Erin Morgan said...

So cute!! And I'm in LOVE with cupcakes. Can't wait till I have a girl! I don't think Finnegan would appreciate me dressing him in cupcakes! :) Name? What about??? Cassie or Chloe??

Sarah said...

what about caroline? You know like the song.."sweet Caroline". Actually I say, ask your sister...you two always come up with great names! Love the shirt!!

The Foley 5 said...

Oh my goodness Alison, this one came out adorable! You once again have outdone yourself! I love it!!
As for a name??? Hummm, what about Sprinkles? When I think of little girlie cupcakes I think of all the colorful sprinkles on them ....

Anonymous said...

Al, I just love your creativity and the fabrics you use. As for a name, my first words were "Happy" because cupcakes make me very happy and "Wummy" because, well you know.

Jennifer Fleming said...

how about cuppy cake, or sweet cake

Laura Kelley www.pitterpatterart.com said...

I like the name Clementine. Clementine the Cupcake. You know we are southern.

Laura Kelley
www.pitterpatterart.com

Alison B. said...

i also like "sprinkles"

Karin said...

I like Sprinkles too. Or what about "Coco" the cupcake. A friend of mine named her little girl Coco. Its grown on me and is a very adorable name for an adorable little girl.

Alison said...

hmmm...Such hard choices...

Where is my sister!? She is always so good with random names...I really like Sprinkles and Coco and all of them mentioned...

Got anymore...I am open!?? Name will be announced soon!

I am so glad you all loved the shirt! How fun. I wish I had something like that when I was little...

~Alison

McAngie said...

I was gonna say coco too! And I like Sprinkles too! So hard to choose....hmmm....

Lana said...

After seeing this shirt, I'm now craving cupcakes! This is an adorable shirt, I'll have to have one made for Savannah! I like all the names that were suggested, no matter what the name is, the shirt is just too cute!

Lana

Brea said...

I gotta say I like Sprinkles as well...

I also like Kenzie's Cupcake (in honor of who it's for) or C is for Cupcake.

I like Cappy's Cupcakes or Camden's Cupcakes (in honor of Luke's best friend)

GOOD LUCK! This is one of my personal faves. You are so talented and gifted by God. I love you!