Saturday, April 12, 2008

Luke the Owl for Mr. Parker...

This super duper cute shirt is going to Mr. PaRkEr...You may remember Parker from Parker the VW with Surfboard on top. Parker's mom, Erica, contacted me and requested an owl shirt for Parker. She said that he is in love with owls here lately and she knew he would love an owl original shirt.

You might remember Luke the Owl from this post. I originally made an owl for one of my awesome nephews, Luke. He loved it and so did I.

I think this shirt is so stinkin' cute and it is going to look so adorable on Parker.

Thanks again for your order, Erica. I can't wait to see pictures of Parker sporting his new shirt!

2 comments:

The Foley 5 said...

LOVE IT!!! I love the owl and I love the blue shirt color. Parker is going to be so excited when he sees his new shirt. I found him sitting in his sisters closet the other day pretending to feed his new favorite little stuffed owl with one of her doll bottles. He hugged his VW shirt, I bet he'll be doing the same with this one! Thank you so much Alison, you're the best :)

Kerri said...

These designs are awesome! I love the bright blue and red shirts the owls are on. They seem to add a special POP to the shirts. You've definitely been busy!
Love ya,
Kerri