Monday, April 14, 2008

Introducing Harrison the Hippo...


I LOVE this design. It might be one of my personal favorites.

This set is for a great girl, Sarah A.
She is expecting her third little sweetie this summer...her first boy. She is so excited about having a boy. She works a ton with my sister, Brea, at her consignment sale. At Brea's latest sale, Sarah mentioned that she was naming her little boy Harrison...obviously, I love that name. She said...How cute would it be for you to make me a Harrison the Hippo...I LOVED it!

I love the way that this whole set turned out. She wanted the Harrison the Hippo shirt and a burp cloth set. One burp cloth with a hippo and a small "h" and the other with his initials..."hda."

I used a ton of Amy Butler dot fabric and some yummy felt. I think it all turned out really sweet...

Sarah, thanks for your business...I hope you LOVE your items.
I can't wait till Mr. Harrison is here to see him in his hippo shirt!

2 comments:

The Foley 5 said...

Too cute!!! Another AMAZING job :)

Sarah said...

I LOVE the way they all turned out!! Thank you Thank you for doing such an amazing job. Now I just can't wait to see him with them. :):):)