Monday, May 19, 2008

Big News, Big Changes, Big Adventures Ahead...

I have been really blessed and excited with the direction that this sewing adventure has taken me on here lately. I love all the designs that I have been able to work on and the people I have met while doing it.

I am launching my new sewing blog tonight. I have been working on it for a while...I love blogspot, but feel that my new sewing blog is much more user friendly.

Please check it out and leave a comment if you visit. Would love to know what you think about it...good, bad, or ugly.

Thank you to each of you for your love and support of my craft, my family, and just me.

Please be sure to update your "link to me" section if you link to me. I wouldn't want to leave you behind...

maggiemoosmom.wordpress.com

Please check it out! I love forward to my new home! I am still working to make it even better, but hope you love it!

~Alison

No comments: