Thursday, February 21, 2008

Custom Ordered Maggie Moo Burp Cloths...

This was a custom order that I prepared for a sweet lady named Susan.

She ordered one girl burp cloth set and one boy burp cloth set.
She wanted a girlie set with a birdie on one and a "s" on the other.
On the boy set, she wanted a penguin on one and an "a" on other.

I think they turned out too cute and the penguin is for sure a personal favorite.

Susan, THANK YOU so much for your order. I hope the gift receivers love them very much. I would love to make more Maggie Moo Originals for you in the future!

Thanks!!!







What do you think?

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I love them!!! What's the Penguin's name?? What about Perry or Paco?? How fun! Take Care - Erin

Susan said...

Alison
You did such an amazing job on these! I absolutely LOVE both sets. I cannot wait to give them to my friends. Both are very cute but I have to say that I too am partial to the penguin!!
Thanks again!!
Susan

Anonymous said...

I love 'em, I love'em I lov'em! Geez I need to place an order I think!

Susan said...

I've only sent the boy set of burp cloths but let me tell you, my friend went on and on and on about how much she LOVED them! Thanks for making them- it was a very special personalized gift!

Catrina said...

There are my burp clothes! I am the one that got the boy set! We LOVE them!!!

Becky said...

I am the one that got the girl set of burp cloths. We have enjoyed them so much! Just found your blog today. Wonderful designs!